This spinach dish called “sigeumchi namul” a side dish that Koreans eat with rice. It’ll be good recipe for vegetarians.
• 1 bunch of spinach
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1 green onion
• tbs of soy sauce
• sesame oil and sesame seeds
1. In boiling water, add 1 ts of salt and blanch a bunch of spinach for 30 seconds after removing dead the leaves and roots.
2. Drain the cooked spinach and rinse it in cold water 3 times, and squeeze it gently to get the water out.
3. Cut the spinach a few times and set it aside.
4. Place 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 chopped green onion, tbs of soy sauce and ½ tbs sesame oil in a large bowl and mix them all up with a spoon.
5. Place the spinach into the sauce and mix by hand.
6. Transfer the spinach onto a serving plate and sprinkle ½ tbs of toasted sesame seeds.
753 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Korean meals are always accompanied by banchan which are side dishes to complement the main dish. One of my favorites is spicy cucumbers. Here’s my mother’s recipe. The key is in the Korean hot pepper. First you tak...
606 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Learn how to make Roasted Red Potatoes! Visit for the ingredients! Plus, more info and over 700 additional original video recipes. I hope you enjoy this Roasted Potato Side Dish Recipe!
664 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Spicy Tomato Chutney that goes well with Idli, Dosa, Chapathi, Poori or this For more recipes, Visit : Follow us :
626 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Learn how to make a Bourbon Glazed Carrots recipe! Go to for the ingredient amounts, more information, and many, many more video recipes! I hope you enjoy this Special Occasion Carrot Side Dish Recipe!