1 English Muffin
1 slice american cheese
1 slice canadian bacon pre cooked
1. Slice the muffin and begin toasting is only on the top side.
2. Heat up a small skillet and begin heating throught the canadian bacon.
3 Using a large ring of a masonary jar with the inside of the ring sprayed with oil. Place the ring inside the pan and put a little butter in the ring.
4. Crack the egg into the ring and break the yolk and sprrad it out a bit.
5. Flip the bacon and check the muffin if it is done put it on a plate and butter it.
6 As the egg sets remove the ring and flip the egg over.
and lay the cheese on top of the egg.
7. Put the bacon on the bottom of the muffin and then the egg/cheese and then the top of the muffin.
740 Views0 Comments0 Likes
4½ Points on the OLD POINT SYSTEM. Serves 1. A great way to enjoy something other than a traditional sandwich at lunch time. A fab spin on something which can be very boring especially if you eat a sandwich for lunch...
587 Views0 Comments0 Likes
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Super Submarine Sandwich. It is super-sized and super-good! Ingredients: 1 loaf Italian bread (I got mine from the deli section of my supermarket. I used sun-dried t...
531 Views0 Comments0 Likes
vegetable grilled sub sandwich. Very easy to make in your home kitchen. Better testing than fast food restaurants.
461 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Chef Keith Snow from demonstrates how to make delicious little chicken salad tea sandwiches on whole wheat bread and also how to poach chicken.