In search of the perfect breakfast sandwich? Look no further – this is packed with avocado, bacon, egg and a nice spicy sauce. Perfect to cook for your mom on Mother’s Day morning! SUBSCRIBE to LEAFtv!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
– 2 tbsp mayonnaise
– 1-2 tsp chalula (more or less depending on taste)
– 1/2 avocado, sliced
– 5-7 pieces aged gruyere, sliced
– 3-5 slices of bacon, fried (see: how to fry bacon)
– 2 eggs, fried (see: how to fry an egg)
– 2 slices of ciabatta (or bread of your choice)
1. Mix mayonnaise, chalula, S + P in a bowl, set aside
2. Fry bacon, starting on a cold skillet – fry on medium high heat for 4-5 minutes, flip and cook on other side for another 1 min (Drain on a paper towel)
3. Fry 2 eggs, sunny side up – medium heat for approximately 5 minutes
4. Slice ciabatta bread in half and brush with olive oil
5. Heat over medium high heat until golden brown
6. Spread spicy sauce, top with avocado (mashed), cheese, arugula, bacon and 1 egg
7. GOOD MORNING!
LEAF — Living Eating and Fashion
*A fresh, easy to consume, how-to concept covering all living, eating and fashion.
Subscribe to LEAF on YouTube at:
Find our MUSIC here:
Song name: Jonas
Follow us on TWITTER:
Like us on FACEBOOK:
Follow our PINTEREST:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM:
Follow us on GOOGLE+:
Check out Geri Hirsch’s blog:
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
Related Videos –
How To Fry Bacon:
Kale Baked Eggs:
881 Views0 Comments0 Likes
4½ Points on the OLD POINT SYSTEM. Serves 1. A great way to enjoy something other than a traditional sandwich at lunch time. A fab spin on something which can be very boring especially if you eat a sandwich for lunch...
807 Views0 Comments0 Likes
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Super Submarine Sandwich. It is super-sized and super-good! Ingredients: 1 loaf Italian bread (I got mine from the deli section of my supermarket. I used sun-dried t...
685 Views0 Comments0 Likes
vegetable grilled sub sandwich. Very easy to make in your home kitchen. Better testing than fast food restaurants.
554 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Chef Keith Snow from demonstrates how to make delicious little chicken salad tea sandwiches on whole wheat bread and also how to poach chicken.