Share on Facebook –
Tweet about this –
This festive season learn how to make Karanji, popularly known as Gugra and Gujiya. A very simple and easy to make home made quick sweet snacks recipe.
3/4 Cup Plain Flour
2 tbsp Semolina
2 – 3 tbsp Ghee
1/2 Cup Desiccated Coconut
2 – 3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
1 tbsp Raisins
1 tbsp Cashew Nuts Pieces
1 tbsp Almond Pieces
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
Oil for deep frying
– In a bowl take the plain flour, semolina, ghee and mix everything well
– Add water as required to make a soft dough and keep it covered with a cloth for about 20 mins
– Meanwhile, take desiccated coconut, powdered sugar, raisins, cashew nuts, almond pieces, cardamom powder, poppy seeds and mix everything well.
– Take a portion from the dough and make small ball out of it and keep them covered with a wet cloth
– Roll the portion to make a not too thin puri and cut it with a ring.
– Apply a little bit if water to the edges of the puri.
– Take a tsp of the filling in the middle of the puri and stick the edges together
– Press on the edge, fold it inside and tip that comes out press it again and fold it and keep continuing the process
– Deep fry the karanji in medium hot oil in low flame till golden brown
– Cool it and ready to be served
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Follow us on Pinterest at
Follow us on Twitter at
Follow us on google plus +rajshrifood
Methi Namak Pare / Nimki Recipe | Savory Snack | Indian Snacks Recipes | foodsandflavorsbyshilpi.com
1.47K Views0 Comments0 Likes
Visit to learn more about Namak Pare Recipe and more Indian Vegetarian Recipes, Indian Snack Recipes. Restaurant and Dhaba Style Recipes, Kids tiffin box recipes and main course recipes for Lunch and Dinner. Namak P...
603 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Making an Indian snack food, such as a cutlet. Learn the recipe for making an Indian snack in this free cooking video. Expert: Noopur Mishra Bio: Noopur Mishra is an immensely talented cook. Taken up cooking classes ...
519 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Join Kitchen Kids and Chef Gino Campagna to see how to prepare movie night snacks for that evening with your children.
612 Views0 Comments0 Likes
I've gotten really into health and fitness lately, and I thought that it would be fun to make a different kind of video from what I usually do. So here are my favorite quick, easy and healthy after school snacks! Don...